The Temple complex faced south as a whole, covering a total area of 6350 square meters, with a construction area of 2420 square meters. The temple was founded in the fourth year of Tingyou’s reign of Yuan Dynasty (1317), rebuilt in Ming Dynasty, and repaired in all ages of Qing Dynasty. The temple was originally a family hall for worshipping the Buddha by Liang Wanhu and Lianfang families of Yuan Dynasty and later renamed as a temple. Long occupied by the school since liberation, the temple was promulgated as the county-level key cultural relics protection units in November 1973. In 2014, the important curatorial of the 14th PIP festival were shown gathered in Auspicious Temple. In 2016, Benchmark-Large Format Photography in China , a large curatorial presented almost 200 photographers' large format works in the Jixiang Temple for the first time.